Get Rid of Tedious Paperwork
If your information systems aren’t easy to use and don’t naturally fit your workflow, your staff will loathe them and you’ll get all sorts of problems.
Paper-based systems can really limit your business productivity and growth.
You’ll be able to relate to the following…
- Repetitive time-consuming data entry (same info put into multiple places).
- Staff entering data incorrectly, creating errors.
- Adhoc processes lacking structure.
- Searching and extracting data is laborious.
- Information processing for reporting is tedious and repeatitive.
What you would need
To find new efficiencies and take your business to another level, you need a ‘right-fit’ information system that:
- ‘Thinks like you’ – vs standard software that you have to fit into.
- Is flexible and scalable to adapt to business growth and changes.
- Only requires you to enter data once – and pull it out for multiple reporting needs.
- Guides and ‘constrains’ staff to enter data correctly to prevent errors – idiot proof.
If you want to achieve it
“Understand what is going on … Talk to everyone involved”
- Gather together all your paperwork.
- Assess what is being done and why.
- Determine your pain points.
- Model a solution that fits your workflow.
- Design the screen layouts you need to make it work.
- Write the appropriate computer code and build the solution.
- Populate databases with data.
- Cutover to new features.
- Monitor changes and support users through transition.
Look at these real world situations…
Manufacturer solves his paperwork problem and improves productivity
“Admin effort down 80%, productivity up 33%, and suddenly at industry leading edge”
Community support organisation finally gets a system that works for them
“Can do’ makes life so much easier”
Copyright © - JD-Data Limited - All rights reserved