Track and Trace Your Jobs
Without proper information monitoring, you’re ‘running blind’ with your business leading to unpredictable performance and little chance of quality control.
You’ll be able to relate to the following…
- Don’t know where jobs are at so can’t give customers job progress reporting.
- Don’t know how well your staff or organisation is performing.
- Can’t see where the problems and bottlenecks are in your processes.
- Management making wrong or sub-optimal decisions with inaccurate information.
What you would need
In order to track your jobs and get far more control of your operation to fix bottlenecks and solve problems, you need a system that:
- Only requires you to enter data once – and pull it out for multiple reporting needs.
- Guides and ‘constrains’ data entry to enforce data integrity and prevent errors, even with low-skilled or transient staff – idiot proof.
- Thinks like you’ – vs standard systems that you have to fit into.
- Is flexible and scalable to adapt to business growth and changes.
Look at the following real world situations…
Manufacturer fixed problems and optimised his production through precise job monitoring at the click of a button:
“Admin effort down 80%, productivity up 33%, and suddenly at industry leading edge”
Service business saves their staff sanity, recovery time for more ‘meaningful work’, and made more informed decisions to serve customers better:
“Information at our fingertips, anywhere, responsive to our ever-changing needs”
Copyright © - JD-Data Limited - All rights reserved