Save Wasted Time on Report Generation
If your Information ‘ferreting’ and reporting can really tie you down and keep you from managing and growing your business.
You’ll be able to relate to the following…
- Searching and extracting data is laborious and time-consuming and can keep your staff from productive work.
- Manual calculations leave room for errors and inconsistencies.
- Repetitive drudgery – having to do the same thing every day, week, or month.
What you would need
To find empowerment and get effective management of your business by pulling out any information you want, at any time, you need a system that:
- ‘Thinks like you’ – vs standard software that you have to fit into.
- Is flexible and scalable to adapt to business growth and changes.
- Only requires you to enter data once – and pull it out for multiple reporting needs.
- Guides and ‘constrains’ staff to enter data correctly to prevent errors – idiot proof.
If you want to achieve it
“When you do something more than once, get it out of your head and automate it.”
- Consider all the different type of information the system needs to deliver.
- Figure out how and where it needs to be delivered.
- Record criteria needed to deliver all this information.
- Think present needs and anticipate future needs.
- List the various reports, forms and outputs you want.
- Figure out the databases to create, merge or keep stand alone.
- Design the report layouts you need to make it work.
- Write the appropriate computer code and build the solution.
- Test and review to ensure you are getting the results you expect.
- Cutover to new features.
- Monitor changes and support users through transition.
Look at these real world situations…
Manufacturer puts tedious paperwork behind him and got precise reporting information at the click of a button
“Admin effort down 80%, productivity up 33%, and suddenly at industry leading edge”
Not-for-profit social resource provider gets over tedious plodding to get 3-4 times as much information at their fingertips
“Went ‘above and beyond’ to deliver exactly what we needed to operate effectively”
Copyright © - JD-Data Limited - All rights reserved